Combo Doubles (55 & Over - Invitational)
Adults 55 & Over, men's and women's teams, progress directly to State championship play. This is an invitational tournament. Captains create teams for players to register then progress directly to the State Championship.
Players of different NTRP levels can play together. This league encourages participants to play with their friends, family and co-workers. Players combine their NTRP rating to play. Players that do not have a current computer rating may self-rate in order to participate. A team match consists of three individual doubles matches.
Players may play two levels during the same season. Example: a 3.5 player may play on a 6.5 Combo team and a 7.5 Combo team.
IMPORTANT: Each team roster must have a minimum of three players whose NTRP rating is the highest allowed for that team. (Example: on a 6.5 team, there must be a minimum of three 3.5 players)
Fall 2018 55 & Over Combo Doubles (Invitational) Details
- Registration fee: $40.28 ($35.00 tournament fee, $3.28 TennisLink, $2.00 USTA Georgia League fee)
- Registration begins on TennisLink: Thursday, August 2, 2018
- Register Now (Players are registering for the Georgia State Chaminship)
- Are you looking for a team? Let us know!
- Are you a captain looking for players? Let us know!
- Deadline to form a team: Thursday August 24, 2018
- League play: No local league play. Invitational championship.
- 55 and Over (levels 6.5, 7.5 and 8.5)
- Championship in Columbus, Georgia September 28-30, 2018
- Access captain's packet here
- Sectional Championship: Dates not established, location is Auburn, AL
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau
Columbus Parks and Recreation
Columbus Sports Council
Country’s - North
Papa John’s Pizza
Stats and Standings