CORTA Winter Chill Junior Satellite
Tournament dates: February 11 - 12, 2017
Deadline to register: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time
Location: Cooper Creek Tennis Center
Divisions: Satellite: BG(18-12)s,FICQ; Satellite: BG(10 (60'Court/Orange Ball) )s,FICQ
Entry Fee: $38.13 for BG(12-18)s,FICQ,. $28.00 for BG(10 (60'Court/Orange Ball) )s,FICQ. Maximum fee charged per player is $35 plus the processing fees for the number of events you select.
Click here to view draws.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your first scheduled match time. Check-in will be on the left side of the road. Please FAX or bring your completed medical release to check-in. A parent must sign this release or you will not be allowed to play. You may download the release from the website.
- Open to all players regardless of ranking.
- Boys/Girls 12 & Under divisions will use stage 1 green/green dot balls on a 78' court for Level 4 & 5 tournaments.
- SCORING FORMAT for 12U-18U: Best is 2 out of 3 sets, with a ten (10) point "match" tie-break played in lieu of a third set.
- Boys/Girls 10 & Under divisions will be played on a 60-ft court with a 25" racket, and use low compression balls.
- SCORING FORMAT for 10U: Short Scoring - 4-games no-ad sets with sudden death(1 game) at 4-games all and a seven (7) point "Match" tie-break played in lieu of a third set.
- T-shirts will be given to all players at check-in.
- Trophies will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place in main draw only.
Download your Medical Release Form! Medical Release Form Please FAX (706-317-4501) or bring your completed medical release to check-in. A parent must sign this release or you will not be allowed to play.
RAIN/WEATHER REFUND POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, where none of the matches are played, you will be given a partial refund or credit toward a future CORTA tournament. Please understand that tournaments have fixed costs which include: trophies, t-shirts, balls, USTA referees and many other costs that we must cover. The tennislink portion of your entry fee is non-refundable in accordance with USTA policy. If you do complete a match there is no refund/credit. No refunds will be issued if withdrawing from the tournament after the selection process. Thank you for understanding.
PLAYING SITE AND DIRECTIONS
Cooper Creek Tennis Center is located at 4816 Milgen Road Columbus, Georgia 31909 Cooper Creek Tennis Center is a public facility with a two-story clubhouse overlooking 30 newly resurfaced clay courts. ALL matches will be played at Cooper Creek Park.
Directions to Cooper Creek Tennis Center from I-185: Take I-185 S to Exit 7 (Manchester Expressway). Turn east onto Manchester Expressway. Travel approximately 2 miles to the Warm Springs Road Connector. Travel up the exit ramp and turn right. The entrance to Cooper Creek Park is directly ahead. The clubhouse is a two-story building located on the right as you enter the park. Tournament check-in desk will be on the left side of the road at the annex building.
Please be sure to wear proper Tennis (flat soled shoes) shoes for the tournament.