Donate to CORTA!
CORTA MAKES A DIFFERENCE in the lives of so many tennis players, their family members, and the Columbus community through our programs, clinics, outreach efforts and our Economic Impact of over $2 Million annually. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. YOU CAN HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY BY DONATING TO CORTA!
Examples of just a few of the programs we offer:
- TennisWorks in the Parks and TennisWorks in the Schools Outreach Programs
- TAUT (10 and under) Tennis League for the youngest tennis players
- Junior Team Tennis Leagues - Elementary School, Middle School, High School and Spring Jr. Team Tennis
- Jr. Academy Tennis Clinics
- Ad-In for our Special Needs Players and our Special Olympics Programs
- Junior Teen Council
- Tournaments (Adult & Junior)
- Beginner Clinics (Adult & Junior)
- Adult and Senior Adult Leagues
- Corporate Team Tennis
- Aces & Graces League Tennis
- Wounded Warrior Tennis for Ft. Benning's Wounded Warrior Unit
We seek out corporate partnerships and sponsors for our programs, events and tournaments, in addition to applying for grants on the local and national levels.
We also accept personal donations and YOUR GIFT is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Questions about how to give? Contact: Jackie Dudley at email@example.com.
Get involved, MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Tennis changes lives!