If you cannot attend a course as planned, you must notify CORTA within 48 hours before the class begins to withdraw or request a refund.
Withdrawing: You must notify CORTA within 48 hours before the class begins and choose one of the following options:
- Receive a voucher of equal value to sign up for a future CORTA program. Vouchers are good for six months.
- Transfer your registration to the next scheduled class.
- If options 1 or 2 above do not meet your needs, you may receive a 50% refund.
- Refund request will be honored up to 48 hours in advance of the class date.
- No Refunds will be given after the class begins.
CORTA is a non-profit organization and all costs are covered through player registration fees.
In the event of CORTA cancellations or changes of times and dates, we will attempt to notify you as least two business days before the class begins.