CORTA Junior Satellite Level 5
JANUARY 12-13, 2013
- Open to all players regardless of ranking.
- Boys/Girls 12 & Under divisions will use stage 1 green/green dot balls on a 78' court for Level 4 & 5 tournaments.
- Boys/Girls 10 & Under divisions will be played on a 60-ft court with a 25" racket, and use low compression balls.
- SCORING FORMAT: Two out of three sets with a 10 point match tiebreak being played in lieu of a 3rd set. Full Feed in Consolation Through QF
- PLAYING SITE: BG (18-10)s will be played on clay courts at Cooper Creek Tennis Center.
- T-shirts will be given to all players at check-in.
ATTENTION!!! 12& Under Divisions Boys/Girls 12 & Under divisions will use stage 1 green/green dot balls on a 78’ court for Level 4 & 5 tournaments.
Click here to register.
Check out our new CORTA JUNIORS facebook page and like us. Click here
Download your Medical Release Form! Click here: Medical Release Form
TOURNAMENT DESK NUMBER
If you need to reach the tournament desk during the tournament, you may call 706 317 4205.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your first scheduled match time. Check-in will be on the left side of the road. Please FAX or bring your medical release completed to check-in. A parent must sign this release or you will not be allowed to play. You may download the release from the website.
RAIN/WEATHER REFUND POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, where none of the matches are played, you will be given a partial refund or credit toward a future CORTA tournament. Please understand that tournaments have fixed costs which include: trophies, t-shirts, balls, USTA referees and many other costs that we must cover. The tennislink portion of your entry fee is non-refundable in accordance with USTA policy. If you do complete a match there is no refund/credit. Thank you for understanding.
PLAYING SITE AND DIRECTIONS
Cooper Creek Tennis Center is located at 4816 Milgen Road Columbus, Georgia 31909 Cooper Creek Tennis Center is a public facility with a two-story clubhouse overlooking 30 newly resurfaced clay courts. ALL matches will be played at Cooper Creek Park.
Directions to Cooper Creek Tennis Center from I-185: Take I-185 S to Exit 7 (Manchester Expressway). Turn east onto Manchester Expressway. Travel approximately 2 miles to the Warm Springs Road Connector. Travel up the exit ramp and turn right. The entrance to Cooper Creek Park is directly ahead. The clubhouse is a two-story building located on the right as you enter the park. Tournament check-in desk will be on the left side of the road at the annex building.
TENNIS SHOES: Please be sure to wear proper Tennis (flat soled shoes) shoes for the tournament.
Submit your tournament evaluation form online! click here: tournament evaluation form