USTA Adult 18 and Over League
Adult 18 & Over compete on local teams that may progress from Local to State to Sectional to National championship play. These men's and women's teams provide competitive play from 2.5 to 5.0 (including 4.0 Low) skill levels through the National Tennis Rating Program (NTRP). Players that do not have a current computer rating may self-rate in order to participate. For levels 3.0 - 4.5 the team match consists of five individual matches, two singles positions and three doubles positions. For levels 2.5 & 5.0 the team match consists of three individual matches, one singles positions and two doubles positions. Both fall (September - December) and spring (January - April) seasons are played for local competition. Matches are held on Saturdays at various tennis centers and clubs in the area.
There is a $29.00 registration fee ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee) per season and a USTA membership is required.
The Captain's Meeting will also be held Thursday August 30 at 6:30p.m. in the Hospitality Room beneath the CORTA office. Balls may be picked before the 6:30 p.m. Captain's Meeting. If the team captain is not available, please send a representative from the team to the meeting.
4.0 Low Lists: Are Now Available
4.0 Low Women
4.0 Low Men
Fall 2018 Adult 18 & Over League Details
- Registration fee: $29.00 ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee)
- Registration begins on TennisLink: Wednesday July 31, 2018
Register here! (Players can be added to teams throughout the season.)
- Are you looking for a team? Let us know!
- Deadline to form a team: Wednesday August 22, 2018
- League play:
- Saturdays and Thursdays (4.0 Low) beginning September 8 - November 18, 2018
- Additional days and times may be scheduled, if needed.
- Ball pickup available: Thursday August 30, 2018 and regualr business hours
- Drop deadline: Friday, October 5, 2018
- District Championships: website - http://www.adult.ustageorgia.com/
- Macon, GA - 5/3-6 - 2.5,3.5,4.5 M&W
- Rome, GA - 5/10-13 - 3.0, 4.0, 4.0 Low, 5.0 M&W
- Section Championships: website - www.southernleaguetennis.com
- National Championships: TBD
Click to view:
For more information contact Marisela Humphries or Charlie Clippinger.
Stats and Standings