Tennis 102 will consist of four sessions that will help the advanced beginner learn to continue to develop stroke production as well as learn stroke development, scorekeeping, rules and tennis etiquette.
The clinic will also provide drills and give you match experience that will prepare you to compete in leagues and tournaments. Class sizes range from a minimum of 6 participants to a maximum of 10. Prerequisite to this class is Tennis 101.
2019 - June/July - Wednesday Evening Session
- Date: June 26, July 3,10,17
- Fee: $63.75
- Time: 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Deadline to Register: Sunday, March 17
- Click here to register
Program Information and Policies
- Meet at Court 32-33 (Near CORTA Office)
- Class Size
- Minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 per class
- Payment Information
- Payment must be made before the start of the first class.
- NO PRO-RATED PROGRAMS!
- Provided by CORTA.
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Tennis balls are provided by CORTA.
- Water stations are available, however you may bring your own water or sports drink.
- Inclement Weather
- In the event of rain please call the Cooper Creek Tennis Center at 706-317-4186, 1 hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- If the class is canceled, make-up days will be added on at the end of the session.
For more information on Beginner Programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.