Important Things You'll Need to Know...
• Minimum 8 registered participants needed to host class
• Payment must be made before the start of the first class.
• Checks: Payable to CORTA, P.O. Box 8236, Columbus, GA 31908
• Credit Cards: Visa and Mastercard accepted. Stop in the CORTA office or call 706-317-4136 to register via credit card.
• Program fees cannot be prorated.
• Fees are non-refundable after the session has started.
• Tennis Racquet: Participants must bring their own racquets.
• Clothing: Wear flat-soled tennis shoes and comfortable clothing. No running shoes are allowed.
• Balls: Tennis balls are provided.
• Water: Water is available on each court, however you may bring your own water or sports drink.
Heart Rate Monitors:
• We recommend that you wear a heart-rate monitor to guide you to stay in the correct zone for your best workout. Monitors are available for use or purchase ($65.00). Please plan to arrive early to allow time to program the monitor with your personal settings.
• In the event of rain, please call the Cooper Creek Tennis Center at 706-317-4186, 1 hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
• If a class is cancelled due to inclement weather, a make-up session will be scheduled for the following Thursday of that week.
• Vouchers may be issued, if necessary.
• If you must miss a class, you may send a sub - offer your place to a friend so that they can try Cardio Tennis; or
• Make up a missed class on another day within the same session (if applicable), but you must call in advance to be sure there is space available.
• Because of the nature of this class, we recommend that you consult with a physician before participating in Cardio Tennis or any activity that involves an exercise routing. A waiver must be signed prior to participating in CORTA tennis programs. Click here to print a waiver.