TennisWorks! in the Parks
A diverse outreach tennis program for children (ages 5-18) is being offered during the spring, summer and fall seasons at Cooper Creek Tennis Facility. This program consists of supervised tennis instruction from dedicated mentor volunteers. Equipment and refreshments are provided. There is no cost to the participants. TennisWorks! in the Parks is supported by generous private donations, sponsors, CORTA volunteers, and the Columbus Parks & Recreation.
NJTL Mission Statement:
The National Junior Tennis and Learning (NJTL) seeks to develop the character of young people through tennis and to emphasize the ideals of Arthur Ashe by:
- Reaching out to those who may not otherwise have the opportunity to play the sport.
- Instilling in youngsters the values of leadership and academic excellence.
- Giving youngsters the opportunity to fully develop their tennis skills so they can derive a lifetime of enjoyment from the sport.
Summer 2019 Details:
- June 10th -July 24th (NO CLASS JULY 1ST & JULY 3RD)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Cooper Creek Tennis Center
- Registration form must be signed by a parent/guardian for the 2019 year (sign up when you come!)
Make a difference, volunteer for TennisWorks! in the Parks. For more information contact Bernard Francis or Hannah Dahlem
Thanks so much to our sponsors: