Share the Love! Donate to CORTA!
CORTA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We seek out corporate partnerships and sponsors for our programs, events and tournaments, in addition to applying for grants on the local and national levels.
CORTA MAKES A DIFFERENCE in the lives of so many tennis players, their family members, and the Columbus community through our programs, clinics, outreach efforts and our Economic Impact of over $2 Million annually.
Examples of just a few of the programs we offer:
- TennisWorks in the Parks and TennisWorks in the Schools Outreach Programs
- TAUT (10 and under) Tennis League for the youngest tennis players
- Junior Team Tennis Leagues - Fall School League and Spring League
- Jr. Academy Tennis Clinics
- Ad-In for our Special Needs Players and our Special Olympics Programs
- Junior Teen Council
- Tournaments (Adult & Junior)
- Beginner Clinics (Adult & Junior)
- Adult and Senior Adult Leagues
- Corporate Team Tennis
- Aces & Graces League Tennis
- Wheelchair Tennis
Just choose which program you'd like to support and hit the donate button. You'll be able to specify the amount on the next screen. CORTA uses PayPal secure payment to accept your donations! We also accept personal donations and YOUR GIFT is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Questions about how to give? Contact: Jackie Dudley at email@example.com.