USTA Adult 55 & Over League
The Adult 55 & Over League is the newest league program to hit the USTA Southern Section. Currently over 3,000 players are enjoying its fun, camaraderie and competition. Adult 55 & Over levels are 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, and 9.0 combined levels. Players without NTRP ratings are encouraged to self-rate. Local league play culminates in a state championship and a Southern Section Championship. A team match consists of three individual doubles positions.
The 55 & Over League will be played on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Spring 2019 - 55 & Over League Details
- Registration fee: $29.00 ($24 league fee*, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee)
- Registration begins on TennisLink: Monday December 10, 2018
- Register here! (Players can be added throughout the season)
- Are you looking for a team? Let us Know!
- Deadline to form a team: Wednesday March 12, 2019
- League play: 55 & Over - March 23 - May 12, 2019 - Saturday and/or Sunday plus Thursday evenings
- Flight Championship /Playoffs -
- Ball Pickup available: Tuesday March 19, 2019 and during normal office hours
- Drop deadline: Monday April 22, 2019
- District Championship: USTA Georgia Championship Website
June 7 - 10, 2019 - Columbus, GA
- Sectional Championship: USTA Southern 55 & Over Championship Website
September 13 - 15, 2019 - TBD
Click to view:
For more information contact marisela Hamphries @ email@example.com
Stats and Standings