City League - Women Combo Doubles
City League allows players to compete on teams locally to be crowned the CITY Champions. These teams provide competitive play at all skill levels through the National Tennis Rating Program (NTRP). Players that do not have a current computer rating may self-rate in order to participate. Matches consist of THREE doubles positions. There is a $29.00 registration fee ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee) per season and a USTA membership is required.
Adults (ages 18+) - There are Combo Doubles teams for women at the 5.5, 6.5, & 7.5 levels.
Matches are held on Tuesday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
Fall 2017 City League Details - Combo Doubles Format of play
- Registration fee: $29.00 ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee)
- Registration begins on TennisLink: Wednesday August 2, 2017
- Register here! (Players can be added to teams throughout the season.)
- Are you looking for a team? Let us know!
- Deadline to form a team: Friday September 8, 2017
- League play: Tuesday mornings, 9:30 a.m. starting September 19, 2017 - November 14, 2017.
* Additional days and times may be scheduled, if needed.
- Ball pickup available: Thursday September 14, 2017
- Drop deadline: Friday October 27, 2017
Click to view:
For more information contact Cissy Sanders or Charlie Clippinger.
Stats and Standings