Adult Clinic (3.5 & Above)
$20.00 – Drop In fee.
Please call Janell at 706-317-4136 to see if there are spots available.
Program Information and Policies
- Classes meet at the CORTA Clubhouse, by courts 31-33.
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Balls and court fees are provided by CORTA.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are available; however, you may wish to bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain please call Cooper Creek Tennis Center (706-225-4186) one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- If we have a rain out class, it will be made up by adding a class on at the end of the session.
If you have any questions concerning this class contact Janell Mckenzie @ 706-317-4136 or email@example.com.