Advanced Beginners Clinic (Ages 10-17)
The Advanced Beginners Clinic is for junior players who want to advance beyond beginner level to the immediate level or further. These players want to improve their skills so they can move into the CORTA Academy or play in USTA Junior Leagues.
In the Advanced Beginner Clinic, the class will continue to focus on the consistency of the forehand, backhand, volley and serve. However, there will be more emphasis placed on stroke production with movement around the court. Also, scoring and the format of the game of tennis will be taught.
Click here to purchase a racquet.
Program Information and Policies:
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Balls and court fees are provided by CORTA.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are available; however, you may wish to bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain, you will be contacted via email, one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- Rain out classes will be made up at the end of the session.
- For more details, please reference Program Information and Policies.