CORTA Academy (Ages 9-17)
This program takes their skills to a higher level with emphasis basics as well as match strategy and to prepare the player for tournaments and USTA Jr. Team Tennis. This program will run in a tournament training format, in which players will compete in fast-paced and challenging situations that will bring out their best in how to construct points and find ways to win!
Rain-outs are made up on the Friday of the same week that the Monday or Wednesday class was missed.
Days: Mondays & Wednesdays
Times: 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Program Information and Policies:
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Balls and court fees are provided by CORTA.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are available; however, you may wish to bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain, you will be contacted via email, one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- Rain out classes will be made up at the end of the session.
- For more details, please reference Program Information and Policies.