High School Practice & Play
This clinic is to start preparing high school players for the high school tennis season. The clinic will consist of 3 weeks of lessons and then 2 weeks of match play. The clinic is offered to beginner and intermediate players. Also, players can sign up for just the 2 weeks of match play which are the first 2 weeks of December. Instructors will be present to oversee matches.
Ages: 14 – 18 year olds
Levels: Beginner and Intermediate
$50 for Practice Matches
Program Information and Policies:
Classes meet near the CORTA Clubhouse. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Balls and court fees are provided by CORTA.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are available; however, you may wish to bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain, you will be contacted via email, one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- Rain out classes will be made up by adding time to the end of remaining sessions, when possible.
- For more details, please reference Program Information and Policies.