Intermediate/Advanced Summer Camp
The CORTA Summer Camps are designed to help a player leave a more skilled than when they entered the camp. During the week, there will be an emphasis on stroke production, match play strategies, mental toughness, strength and conditioning, match simulation drills and sportsmanship. A Fitness training program will be included that will enhance the player’s performance. There will be a Player’s Award Party at the end of each camp to recognize all the hard work accomplished throughout the week. What are you waiting for? It’s time to start improving your game.
Program Information and Policies:
- Meet at the CORTA Clubhouse, by courts 31-33.
- Payment must be made before the start of the first class.
- NO PRO-RATED PROGRAMS!
- Racquets, balls and court fees provided by CORTA.
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are available; however, you may wish to bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain, if the class is cancelled, you will be contacted via email at least one hour before the scheduled class time.
- If we have a rain out class, it will be made up by adding a class on at the end of the session.