Sip N Serve
CORTA and B & B beverages, are offering an exciting co-ed tennis league for the fun at heart. The focus is on participation, sportsmanship, and fun fellowship with athletes who also have an appreciation for finely crafted beer. Sip N Serve focuses on good sportsmanship and having a good time. Each team needs a minimum of 3 men and 3 women at every session. All skill levels participate! From beginner to advanced, there’s a division for your playing level. Players’ individual NTRP ratings will be averaged to determine tea. level.
Space is limited so call or email Janell to reserve your team a spot. Let us know if you need help forming or finding a team!
Deadline to form a team: Friday May 31, 2019
Team Format and Schedule: (similar to Corporate Team Tennis)
- A team requires a minimum of six players (3 men, 3 women) and can have up to 12 players on the roster.
- Players must be 21 years or older.
- Sessions canceled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled. The make-up date will be announced at the time any cancellation is announced.
- There is no state championship for Sip ‘N Serve; local play only.
- Individual USTA memberships are not required. CORTA hopes to bring new players to the game of tennis in a fun environment.
- Tennis balls, court fees and refreshments will be provided for each team match.
- Request team roster applications by calling CORTA at 706-317-4136 or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a completed team roster application along with a total team fee check (payable to CORTA) to CORTA, P.O. Box 8236, Columbus, GA 31908.
Registration beings on TennisLink:
June – 12, 21, 28, July 12
Deadline to Form a Team: