TennisWorks! Is a USTA National Junior Tennis and Learning (NJTL) programs seeking to develop the character of young people through tennis and education.
These programs follow the example set by Arthur Ashe to promote education, good character and healthy lifestyles through similar values, ideals, and goals by:
- reaching out to those who may not otherwise have the opportunity to play tennis
- instilling in youngsters the values of leadership and academic excellence
- giving all kids (regardless of income, race, gender) the opportunity to develop their tennis skills so they can derive a life time of enjoyment from the sport
- Ages 5-18 years old
- Elementary and middle school
- Ages 9-11 years old who qualify for free and reduced lunch
Would you like to help CORTA support the local tennis community?
Is your favorite tennis player celebrating a special birthday or anniversary? Why not honor them by making a contribution to tennis in Columbus? The gift of a donation to CORTA keeps on giving throughout the year.