The clinic will also provide drills and give you match experience that will prepare you to compete in leagues and tournaments. Prerequisite to this class is Tennis 101. Meet at courts 32-33 (Near CORTA Office)
Click date for registration link:
Dec 2, 9, 16, 23 (FULL)
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Program Information and Policies
- Payment must be made before the start of the first class.
- NO PRO-RATED PROGRAMS!
- Racquets and balls, provided by CORTA.
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Water stations are available, however you may bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain please call the Cooper Creek Tennis Center at 706-225-4186, 1 hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held. If the class is canceled, make-up days will be added on at the end of the session.