Program Information & Policies
- Tennis 101/ Tennis 102 – maximum of 10 in each class.
- Clinics – maximum of 10 in each class.
- Cardio Tennis – maximum of 12 in each class.
- Payment must be made by the start of the first class.
- NO PRO-RATED PROGRAMS
- You may withdraw and process a refund of your registration fee through Serve Tennis up unitl 6:00 pm the day before the class is scheduled to begin.
- No refunds will be given after the class begins.
- If you need to withdraw the day the class is scheduled to begin, you can request a transfer to the next session.
- CORTA is a non-profit organization and all costs are covered through player registration fees.
- In the event of rain, if the class is cancelled, you will be contacted via email at least one hour before the scheduled class time.
- If the class is in progress and interrupted by rain, the class will be rescheduled if less than half of instruction was completed.
- No refunds will be issued for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to reschedule such classes.
- Clinics: Make-up days will be added to the end of the session.
- Failure to attend make-up day will result in a loss of that day.
These facilities will be used for matches and tournaments throughout the season! Use this guide for general and directional information.