Junior League Practice Clinic
This Junior League Clinic will be broken into two parts. The first half of the class will work on stroke production including the forehand, backhand, and the serve. The second half of the class will be dedicated to match play. The players will play points and practice keeping score. This clinic is designed to prepare the junior player for Junior Team Tennis.
Ages 8-10 will practice and play on 60′ court using low compression balls.
Ages 11 and up will have their lessons and practice matches on a standard court using yellow balls.
Program Information and Policies:
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Balls and court fees are provided by CORTA.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are available; however, you may wish to bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain, you will be contacted via email, one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- Rain out classes will be made up at the end of the session.
- For more details, please reference Program Information and Policies.