Junior Flex League
Junior Flex League gives players an opportunity to play against different competition throughout the summer and play matches that fit around everyone’s busy schedules.
- Flex League will have the following boys’ and girls’ age divisions: 10U, 12U, 14U, and 17U. Players will sign up by age division, and depending on the number of players registered, groups will be formed to insure competitive matches.
- League play is scheduled for 5 weeks, June 26 – August 6 (skip July 4 week)
- There will be one match scheduled per week. Players may schedule more than one match per week if they will be unavailable during any weeks of play.
- The league week will run Monday – Sunday. Scores must be reported by 9pm on Sunday of that week, unless make up dates have been communicated to the league coordinator.
- All matches will be played on 78′ court. 10U matches will use green dot balls.
Download printable program regulations.
Click on “Register Here” button and enter Team ID Number for age division:
10U Team ID Number: 7034460584
12U Team ID Number: 7034460587
14U Team ID Number: 7034460588
18U Team ID Number: 7034460589
n/a – Junior Flex League is local play only.
Deadline to Form a Team:
Ball Pickup Available: