Keep your kids busy, active and having fun playing tennis at a CORTA Tennis Camp this summer!
Ages 4-6: This 4-day camp teaches the basic strokes of tennis: forehand, backhand, and volley. A lively atmosphere will be provided that will emphasize hand/eye coordination and footwork. Players at this age, will use foam balls and smaller racquets which are conducive to learning.
Ages 7-10: This 4-day camp teaches the basic fundamentals of tennis in a group setting. QuickStart Tennis format is used to teach kids ages 10 and under to play tennis. To make it easier for them, we will modify the court size, racquet size, net height, balls, and the scoring. Classes will be divided by ages.
Ages 11-17: This is a 4 day camp to teach the fundamentals of tennis to older juniors. A great way to prepare them for School Team Tennis. Emphasis will be on stroke production, technique, and general rules of play. This camp use the standard size court.
Click here to purchase a racquet.
June 27-July 1, 2022
9:00am – 10:00am
Program Information and Policies:
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Balls and court fees are provided by CORTA.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are available; however, you may wish to bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain, you will be contacted via email, one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- Rain out classes will be made up at the end of the session.
- For more details, please reference Program Information and Policies.