Program Information and Policies
- Minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 per class
- Payment must be made before the start of the first class.
- NO PRO-RATED PROGRAMS!
- Racquets and balls, provided by CORTA.
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Water stations are available, however you may bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain please call the Cooper Creek Tennis Center at 706-317-4186, 1 hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held. If the class is canceled, make-up days will be added on at the end of the session.