“MAking Tennis Competition Happen”
MA.T.C.H. League is a league designed to provide competitive singles matches for junior divisions 10U – 18U. The League consists of six weeks of individual competition.
High Schoolers: What better way to prepare for your high school season than playing matches!
DATES: November 9 – December 14, 2021 (no matches 11/23)
FORMAT: Gendered Singles
- Ages 10-18. Players must be age eligible through last day of December.
- 10U – Advanced
- 12U – Beginner, Intermediate
- 14U – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- 16U – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- 18U – Intermediate, Advanced
- Matches are no-ad scoring 2 out of 3 sets, 6 game sets, with a match tiebreak in lieu of a third set (First to 10, by 2). A set tiebreak is played at 6 all (first to 7, by 2 points). One game point will be awarded to the winner of the 3rd set tiebreak.
- Players will receive 1 point for every game that they win during a match. The most points a player can receive a during a match is 14 points.
- After 6 weeks of singles competition, a MA.T.C.H. League Champion will be determined within each level.
1. No rescheduling is allowed. If a player does not play their match at the scheduled time, their opponent will receive a 6-0,6-0 win. Please make every effort to play every match.
2. If you have a conflict arise, contact the League Coordinator as soon as possible so she can contact your opponent.
In this League, let’s allow our juniors to learn on their own without interference, as Morihei Ueshiba says:
“Failure is the key to success, each mistake teaches us something.”
Matches will begin 4:30pm and/or 6:30pm
Players will report 5-10 minutes prior to their match.
All matches will be played at Cooper Creek.
Deadline to Form a Team:
Ball Pickup Available: