Junior Teen Council
The Teen Council is a service organization made up junior tennis players and non-players in grades 8-12. These students give back to the community through various volunteer opportunities.
To be a member of the council, each teen must:
- Be in at least 8th-12th grade in one school year
- Commit to do 20 hours of community service through CORTA
- Attend Teen Council meetings
- Communicate ideas and suggestions at the meetings
- Set an example of leadership, good sportsmanship, and maturity to other junior tennis players
- Participate in CORTA Junior events
NOTE: CORTA relies on ALL volunteers to fulfill their obligations. If a Teen Council member does not show up or give the advisor and adequate reason for missing an event, after 2 times, the council member may be subject to dismissal.
Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of the each month (August-May) at 6:30 pm in the Ezell Community Room/CORTA Clubhouse. To join the Teen Council, please complete a Member Profile Registration Form.
For more information contact Wanda Morpeth or call 706-317-4136.