Program Information & Policies
- Beginner Clinics – maximum of 10 in each class.
- Homeschool Clinics – maximum of 12 in each class.
- Academy Classes– maximum of 8 in each class.
- Payment must be made by the start of the first class.
- NO PRO-RATED PROGRAMS
- Fees are non-refundable
- In the event of rain, please call the Cooper Creek at 706-317-4186 one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- If clinic is in progress and interrupted by rain, class will not be rescheduled if 30 minutes of instruction has been completed.
- CORTA will not issue refunds for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to reschedule such classes.
- Beginner Clinics: Make-up days will be added to the end of the clinic.
- Academy: Make-up days will be the following Friday of that week. Failure to attend make-up day will result in a loss of that day.
Each child will need a tennis racquet that is proportionate in length and weight and has a grip that fits their smaller hands.
- 8 years and under – up to 23”
- 10 years and under – up to 25”
- 10 years and up – 27” (grip size appropriate)
Your child will need to wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothes.
Tennis balls are provided by CORTA.
Your child should bring water or a sports drink each time when they come to the tennis courts. Some sites do not have water fountains.
These facilities will be used for matches and tournaments throughout the season! Use this guide for general and directional information.