Program Information & Policies
- Clinics – maximum of 10 in each class.
- Academy – maximum of 8 in each class.
- Payment must be made by the start of the first class.
- NO PRO-RATED PROGRAMS
- You may withdraw and process a refund of your registration fee through Serve Tennis no later than 6:00 pm the day before the class is scheduled to begin.
- No refunds will be given after the class begins.
- If you need to withdraw the day the class is scheduled to begin, you can request a transfer to the next session.
- CORTA is a non-profit organization and all costs are covered through player registration fees.
- In the event of rain, if the class is cancelled, you will be contacted via email at least one hour before the scheduled class time.
- If the class is in progress and interrupted by rain, the class will be rescheduled if less than 30 minutes of instruction was completed.
- No refunds will be issued for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to reschedule such classes.
- Clinics: Make-up days will be added to the end of the session.
- Academy: Rain-out days will be made up on the Friday of the same week that the Monday or Wednesday class was cancelled.
- Failure to attend make-up day will result in a loss of that day.
Each child will need a tennis racquet that is proportionate in length and weight and has a grip that fits their smaller hands.
- 8 years and under: up to 23”
- 10 years and under: 23″ to 25”
- 10 years and up: 25″ to 27” (grip size appropriate)
- 13 years and up: 25′ to 29″ (grip size appropriate)
Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothes.
Age-appropriate tennis balls will be use:
- Red (5-8)
- Orange (9-10)
- Green (11-12)
- Yellow (13 and up
- Your child should bring water or a sports drink each time they come to the tennis courts.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are located on site.
These facilities will be used for matches and tournaments throughout the season! Use this guide for general and directional information.