Fall School Team Tennis League
THERE WILL BE NO 2020 FALL SCHOOL LEAGUE. PLEASE LOOK ON THE CORTA WEBSITE FOR OTHER LEAGUES THAT YOUR JUNIOR PLAYER CAN PARTICIPATE IN.
This is an after school tennis league for beginners, intermediate, and advanced elementary and middle school students ages 8-18 or grades 3rd – 12th. This is a age eligible league which can advance to the state championships. Players must be in the correct age and ability level through December. The teams consist of boys teams and girls teams. Teams need to have at least 4 boys or 4 girls to form a team. It is recommended that each team have 5 or 6 players. Matches will consist of 2 singles matches and 1 doubles matches. There will be no playing twice.
To be a part of the Fall Team Tennis, all players must join the USTA.
- The USTA membership is good for a year and will include a subscription of SMASH Youth Tennis magazine for a year.
- The cost of the membership is $20.
- Any 10U who is signing up for USTA the first time, can sign up for FREE. Use the CODE: FYFE.
- Any repeat 10U players can receive a discount with USTA, use the CODE: 10SRN20 – only $10.
- To register for USTA, click here
• Any school that forms a team that has 6 or more NEW USTA members and players will receive a $100 incentive check from USTA Georgia. Checks will be issued to the school to be used to purchase tennis supplies or equipment!
Dates: September 14 – October 21, 2020
Before registering, players will need their USTA number, team number from their Captain and credit card to pay $30
Deadline to Form a Team:
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 5:30.
If you are going to be a Jr. Team Tennis Captain this season, there are 2 things that you must complete the USTA Safe Play Process and a National Background Screening.
Click on the following link: https://netgeneration.usta.com/us-en/home.html and select “Become a Provider” and begin the registration process. The entire process takes about 45 minutes.
Ball Pickup Available: