CORTA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We seek out corporate partnerships and sponsors for our programs, events and tournaments, in addition to applying for grants on the local and national levels.
CORTA MAKES A DIFFERENCE in the lives of so many tennis players and the Columbus community through our programs, clinics, outreach efforts and our economic impact of over $2 Million annually.
YOUR DONATIONS MAKE THESE PROGRAMS POSSIBLE:
- TennisWorks! NJTL Outreach Program
- Junior Team Tennis Leagues – Fall School and Spring Leagues
- Junior Academy
- Ad-In for our Special Needs Players
- Special Olympics Regional Tennis Games
- Junior Teen Council
- Tournaments (Adult & Junior)
- Beginner Clinics (Adult & Junior)
- Adult Leagues
- Corporate Team Tennis
- Aces & Graces League Tennis
- Wheelchair Tennis
CORTA appreciates and depends on your generous support. CORTA uses PayPal secure payment. We also accept personal donations and your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Thank you!