This clinic is designed for the “competition” player. If you are “competing” on a middle school or high school team or in USTA tournaments this program is for you. Players will continue to work on stroke production and begin focusing on developing more sophisticated-shot selections, tactics, and strategies as they continue to learn with a rally and match play curriculum. Players will refine their footwork and athletic skills needed to play at a competitive middle/high school level.
Program Information and Policies:
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Balls and court fees are provided by CORTA.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are available; however, you may wish to bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain, you will be contacted via email, one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- Rain out classes will be made up on Fridays of the same week.
- For more details, please reference Program Information and Policies.
For more details contact Jayce Cunningham or 706-317-4136.