Tennis Tots (Ages 5-8)
CORTA is committed to creating a positive, welcoming and fun environment for our 8 and under youth who are just starting tennis. In this class, the students will focus on hand/eye coordination, footwork, and ball control associated with tennis. Students will use a low compression ball on a 36’ court which will keep them engaged. Along with skills, the kids will work on sportsmanship and character building skills.
Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Times: 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Click here to purchase a racquet.
Program Information and Policies:
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Balls and court fees are provided by CORTA.
- Water bottle filling stations and vending machines are available; however, you may wish to bring your own water or sports drink.
- In the event of rain, you will be contacted via email, one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- Rain out classes will be made up at the end of the session.
- For more details, please reference Program Information and Policies.